This amp was bought for a studio and never used! Perfect condition!
The BOSS Katana Head MkII is the latest installation in BOSS’s esteemed line of Katana series amplifiers. Whether you’re interested in accessing its pummeling 100-watt output section to amplify your existing modelers and preamps, or in building your dream tones from the ground up to create the ultimate all-in-one gig and practice solution, the Katana Head MkII is a powerful tool in the hands of any electric or acoustic player.
Cab-emulated outputs and monitoring make the BOSS Katana Head MkII a truly silent stage and studio guitar solution, while multichannel footswitch support provides hands-free remote access to every sound in your arsenal. New amp variations and access to 60 timeless BOSS effects within the BOSS Tone Studio editor make the Head a tone tweaker’s holiday. That’s not all: single-cable stereo operation allows you to run dual Katanas into cabs from the stage. And for after-hours practice, a 5-inch internal speaker gives you inspiring tones at bedroom levels — no accessories required.
BOSS Katana Head MkII Guitar Amplifier Features:
- Versatile amp head with 5 amp voicings, customizable effects, and editor software
- Internal 5-inch speaker delivers inspiring tones at bedroom levels — no cab required
- Amp characters include Clean, Crunch, Lead, Brown (derived from the BOSS Waza amp), and Acoustic (for acoustic-electric guitar)
- 60 timeless BOSS effects, accessible from the BOSS Tone Studio
- Variable Power Control allows you to achieve cranked-amp tone at lower volume levels
- Shape your tone quickly with dedicated Gain, EQ, and Effects controls
- Use the BOSS Tone Studio editor software to customize your effects and amp settings
- Effects Loop allows you to add effects pedals after the preamp section
- Power Amp In brings uncolored amplification to your external modelers and preamps
- Stereo Expand switch for single-cable stereo operation across 2 Katanas
- Full GA-FC foot controller support
- Serial Number: ZOM7512