Brand New EVH 5150 III LBX 15-Watt Tube Amplifier (See pics)
Includes IEC Power Cable and 1 button Foot-switch.
A mighty sonic force to be reckoned with, the EVH 5150III® 15W LBX is an easy-to-carry “lunchbox” guitar amp head–but don’t let its diminutive size fool you; it’s packed to the gills with searing tone!
Armed with five ECC83S (12AX7) and two EL84 tubes for incredible high gain sound, it performs like an arena-filling champ. Two flexible channels, the famous EVH Blue “Crunch” and Red “Full Burn,” combine with the familiar low/mid/high/presence tone controls and 1/4–power switch so you can easily dial-in your own roaring Variac-less “brown” sound.
Dial up a tasty crunch for rhythm work and then when it’s time for a face-melting solo, stomp on the included footswitch to call up an intense lead tone with tons of singing sustain.
For colossal tone and serious crunch in a compact package, look no further than the EVH 5150III® 15W LBX!
- Manufacture: EVH
- Head Model: 5150 III LBX
- Serial: EVH062443
- Condition: Brand New
- Controls: Dual Gain, Low, Mid, High, Dual Volume, Presence, Rear Resonance
- Switchs: On/Off, Standby, 1/4/full power
- Channels: 2: Blue=Crunch, Red=Full Burn
- Inputs: 1x 1/4
- FX Loop: 1/4″ Effects Send and Return Jacks
- Outputs: 1x 1/4 Switchable 16-8-4 ohm
- Head Wattage: 15w, 3.75w (Switchable full power, 1/4 power)
- Preamp Tubes: 4x – JJ EECC83S
- Power Tubes: 2x JJ EL84 (Matched Duet)
- Rectifier: Solid State
- Features: Switchable wattage and impedance, Foot Switch input
- Color: Black Case /White Panel
- Head Case Material: Black Powder Coated Steel Cage
- Knobs: White Chicken head
- Foot switch: 1-Button Included
- Weight: 15lbs
- Head Dimensions: H:7”xW:12.75”xD: 6.25”
- Country: Designed in Corona California made in Mexico