Brand New EVH 5150 III 50W EL34 2X12 Tube Combo in Black.
The EVH® 5150III® 50W EL34 2×12 Combo delivers signature harmonic overtones with improved dynamic compression and saturation that evoke a more modern “British” sound, all with the sustain and versatility expected from an amp bearing Eddie Van Halen’s name.
Designed with flexible and independent dual-concentric controls that allow for gain and volume level matching, this 50-watt tube combo amp boasts three channels for any playing style— sparkly cleans, tight crunch or soulful leads.
Delivering a full-spectrum of tone, channel one features pristine cleans and compressed tone, channel two kicks in with overdrive and heavy gain and channel three oozes with liquid distortion. Channels one and two each have dual concentric gain/volume controls, with shared EQ (low, mid, high). Channel three has its own gain, volume and EQ (low, mid, high) controls. All three channels also have global presence, resonance and reverb controls.
Loaded with two 12” custom special designed EVH Celestion® speaker to enhance sound and style, this combo amp also has seven JJ ECC83 (12AX7) preamp tubes, two JJ EL34 power tubes and front-panel adjustable power output from 50 watts down to one watt.
Other features include an ultra-high-gain preamp design custom voiced for maximum output, single instrument input, rear-panel selectable output impedance (4, 8 or 16 ohms) with a pair of parallel speaker outputs, rear-panel MIDI input and preamp output, rear-panel effects loop and headphone jack (mutes power amp), and a four-button footswitch that controls all three channels and reverb for easy onstage switching.
The cabinet is constructed out of birch with special internal baffling for tight and increased bass response. Sporting a slick black and gold motif on the control panel, this combo is finished off with black vintage-style chicken knobs, red LED jewel indicator, molded black plastic top handle and pop-out casters.
- Manufacture: EVH
- Head Model: 5150 III 50W EL34 2X12 Combo
- Serial: EVH071378
- Model #: 2255020000
- Condition: Brand New
- Controls: Ch. 1: Independent Gain & Volume w/Shared Low, Mid & High; Ch. 2: Independent Gain & Volume w/Shared Low, Mid & High; Ch. 3: Independent Gain & Volume w/Shared Low, Mid & High; Also Power Level; Reverb; Global Presence; Rear Panel Global Resonance
- Switchs: Power, Standby, Ohm selection, 3x Channel switches
- Channels: Three – (Clean, Crunch and Lead)
- Inputs: 1x 1/4 (Front), 1x Midi (Rear)
- FX Loop: 1/4″ (Send and Return)
- Outputs: 2x 1/4” Switchable 16-8-4 ohm Speaker Outputs
- Headphone Jack: 1x 1/4”
- Line Out: 1x 1/4”
- Effects: Reverb
- Wattage: 50W
- Voltage: 120V
- Preamp 7 x JJ ECC83S (12AX7)
- Power Tubes: 2 x JJ EL34 Apex Matched
- Rectifier: Solid State
- Speakers: Two 12” Celestion EVH G12h 30W Anniversary Series
- Features: Switchable wattage and impedance, Foot Switch input
- Color: Black Textured Vinyl with Anodized Gold Panels and Logo
- Handles: Spring-Loaded Side (2) and Molded Plastic Top (1)
- Casters: Included
- Knobs: Black Chicken Head Pointer
- Footswitch: 4-Button Included
- Construction: 7-Ply 3/4″ Birch Maple
- Weight: 90lbs
- Head Dimensions: 25’’ H x 27.5 ”W x 12”D
- Included Accessories: IEC Cable, 4-Button Foot Switch, Castors, Manual
- Country: Designed in Corona California made in Mexico
DIABLO GUITARS AMPLIFIER PURCAHSE POLICY
As one of the few independent vendors willing to ship new and
vintage amplifiers, we must take the following precautions. As our listings
show, each amplifier is carefully detailed and inspected, especially vintage
amplifiers which are photographed thoroughly to provide a safe and well
documented buying experience.
an amplifier is received by the purchaser with “broken glass”, meaning a tube
is shattered, Diablo Guitars will work with you to get replacement tubes.
amp is sold as pictured in the photographs included in the listing. If a back
panel, footswitch, cover etc is not pictured, they are not included in the sale.
purchased if you, as the purchaser, feel there is an issue with the amplifier
there are only two courses of action that can be taken:
1) You can pay for return shipping of
the amplifier and receive a FULL REFUND for your purchase.
2) You can keep the amplifier.
Any service or repair costs you decide to incur are your responsibility,
Diablo Guitars will under no circumstances offer partial credits or
partial refund to cover the cost of repairs we cannot verify were necessary.
Diablo Guitars takes all possible steps prior to your
purchase to verify and document that amplifier which is for sale is in
excellent working order. By purchasing the amplifier in question, you agree
fully to the terms listed above.