Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue In Custom Texas Red made in 2018
A must-have for gigging guitarists worldwide and the ideal 1×12″ amp for crafting your own signature sound. Pro rock, country and blues players guitarists everywhere prize no-frills amps for their great volume, reliability, responsiveness to effects pedals, and affordability, and the 40-watt Blues Deluxe Reissue gives those players the fantastic warm boutique tone in the a sharp custom limited edition Texas Red look. Again, a must-have amp that takes you back to Fender’s original era and sound.
This Amp is 100% stock but has been swapped into a Limited Edition Fender Texas Red Enclosure for a Custom Look, The Badging and internal stickers are swapped too.
Amplifier is in Excellent Condition with no signs of wear (see Pics)
Includes Amp Slip Cover, Footswitch w/Cable
- Make: Fender
- Model: Blues Deluxe Reissue Texas Red limited Edition
- Country of Origin: Mexico
- Serial#: B761024
- Year: 2018
- Condition: Excellent
- Channels: 2 Selectable
- Inputs: 2x 1/4” instrument, 1x 1/4” Footswitch, 1x 1/4” Power Amp in (second 1/4” input operates at -6db)
- Outputs: 1x 1/4” Preamp Out, Two 1/4″ Parallel (Internal and External)
- Controls: Presence, Reverb, Master, Middle, Bass, Treble, Drive, Volume
- Switchs: Power, Standby, Bright Switch, Drive Select Switch
- Effects Loop: 1/4” pre amp out/ power amp in (Send /Return)
- Effects: Reverb
- Reverb Tank: 4EB3C1B
- Wattage: 40w
- Power Tubes; 2x 6L6
- Preamp Tubes: 3x 12AX7
- Rectifier: Solid State
- Speaker: 1×12” Eminence Special Design
- Footswitch: 2-Button Drive Select/ Reverb on/off (Included)
- Color: Texas Red Tolex, Vintage-Style Brown and Gold
- Included Accessories: Amp Slip Cover, Footswitch
- Weight: 47lbs
DIABLO GUITARS AMPLIFIER PURCAHSE POLICY
As one of the few independent vendors willing to ship new and
vintage amplifiers, we must take the following precautions. As our listings
show, each amplifier is carefully detailed and inspected, especially vintage
amplifiers which are photographed thoroughly to provide a safe and well
documented buying experience.
an amplifier is received by the purchaser with “broken glass”, meaning a tube
is shattered, Diablo Guitars will work with you to get replacement tubes.
amp is sold as pictured in the photographs included in the listing. If a back
panel, footswitch, cover etc is not pictured, they are not included in the sale.
purchased if you, as the purchaser, feel there is an issue with the amplifier
there are only two courses of action that can be taken:
1) You can pay for return shipping of
the amplifier and receive a FULL REFUND for your purchase.
2) You can keep the amplifier.
Any service or repair costs you decide to incur are your responsibility,
Diablo Guitars will under no circumstances offer partial credits or
partial refund to cover the cost of repairs we cannot verify were necessary.
Diablo Guitars takes all possible steps prior to your
purchase to verify and document that amplifier which is for sale is in
excellent working order. By purchasing the amplifier in question, you agree
fully to the terms listed above.