This Fender Phaser Effect Pedal from the Classics Series adds versatility to your sound with a few easy knobs.
- Rate–This knob controls the rate at which the phase shifting occurs. The rate control knob alternately illuminates blue and red at the same rate as the phase shifting.
- Intensity–This knob adjusts the intensity of the Phasing effect.
- Frequency–This knob adjusts what frequencies are affected by the phasing action. Fully counter-clockwise causes the bass frequencies to be affected most by the phasing action, fully clockwise causes the treble frequencies to be most affected by the phasing action.
- Bypass Switch–A “true-bypass” of the phaser effect. Turns the phasing effect on-off.
- Output Jack–Connect to the input of your amplifier (or other audio device).
- Input jack–Plug your guitar (or other audio source) in here. Unplug the input plug from this jack to turn off the device and save power (very important) when not in use.
- DC Input Jack–Plug in a AC- 9V DC adaptor (see specifications) into this jack to eliminate the need for batteries.