Rugged, full-size fuzz-wah pedal from the brand you trust. Wah Control–Tilt the pedal back and forth.
Fuzz Control–Rotate the pedal left and right.
Effects Order–Switches the order of the effects in the signal path to provide two distinct sounds. Experiment!
Fuzz Volume–Adjusts the volume level of the Fuzz effect so that you can match the volume level of your guitar when Fuzz is turned off. Also try setting it for a Fuzz effect volume boost!
- Fuzz Switch–Turns the Fuzz effect on-off.
- Wah–Turns the Wah effect on-off.
- Input Jack–Plug your guitar (or other audio source) in here. Un-plug the input plug from this jack to turn off the device and save power (very important) when not in use.
- Output Jack–Connect to the input of your amplifier (or other audio device).
- 9V Battery–Open the battery compartment on the bottom of the unit by removing the thumb screw. Use alkaline batteries.
- DC Input Jack–Plug in a AC- 9V DC adaptor (Not Included, see specifications) into this jack to eliminate the need for batteries.