Fender Limited Edition Hot Rod Deluxe “HRDX” in Competition Orange With Black Racing Stripes.
These were a very limited run and rare, only 200 were made world wide!
Includes original amp cover, footswitch and power cable.
“For a limited time Fender introduces an Orange Racing Stripe finish perfect for those hot rodders out there who need the perfect compliment to their lifestyle. Special HRDX plate and Celestion 40 watt Vintage 30 speakers. Fender Hot Rod Deluxe the world standard for a portable, powerful, full-featured tube amp, the 40-watt Hot Rod Deluxe is very aptly named, indeed!
This Hot Rod really is a Hot Rod. The birch cabinet is drenched in Competition Orange polyurethane and features bold, black racing stripes. From the white chickenhead knobs and Celestion V30 speaker to its special “HRDX” badge, this amp looks and sounds like it will burn rubber all the way out of our warehouse! “
Amplifier is in Excellent Condition, only has light surface marks a small ding and a small scratch on one corner (See pics).
- Make: Fender
- Model: Limited Edition Hot Rod Deluxe HRDX
- Model Number: 021-3202-851
- Serial: B372165
- Series: Hot Rod
- Year: 2008
- Wattage: 40 watts
- Color: Competition Orange with Black Racing Stripes (polyurethane)
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Speaker: 1 x 12″ Celestion G12 Vintage 30
- Channel: Three selectable — Normal, Drive, More Drive
- Controls: Presence, Reverb, Master, Middle, Bass, Treble, Drive Select Switch, Drive, Volume, Bright Switch, Standby Switch
- Effects: Reverb
- Power Tubes: 2 x 6L6
- Preamp Tubes: 3 x 12AX7
- Rectifier: Solid State
- Foot Switch: Includes 2-Button 3-Function Footswitch, Channel, Drive and “More Drive”
- Accessories: Original Cover
- Dimensions: 23.5″W (59.69cm) x 18.75″H (47.62cm) x 10.5″D (26.67cm)
- Weight 45 lb. (20.41 kg)