Gibson SG Standard “Mod”in Ebony Finish made in 2020 (Demo) with Gibson Softshell case. This guitar features a Mahogany Body With Mahogany Neck and a Rosewood fingerboard. Equipped with Gibson 57 classic pickups, Controlled by a 3-way toggle, 2-Master volume and 2-Master tone pots. The 24.75” scale length neck has Mother of Pearl Trapezoid inlays, 22 Medium jumbo frets, with a Rounded neck profile . The hardware is Comprised of Black Grover rotomatic tuning machines, Nashville Tune-o-matic Bridge, short maestro tailpiece vibrola, And black top-hat knobs!
Modifications from Gibson: Black hardware, short Maestro tailpiece, “burned” pickups; Back of headstock stamped “DEMO”
This guitar is one of the highly sought after Factory Mod Demos! The Guitar is in very good condition with the exceptions listed from Gibson factory (see Pics)
Finish Top: Light scratches.
Finish Sides: Light scratches.
Finish Back: Light scratches.
Finish Neck: Light scratches. Small inclusion in lacquer.
Finish Peg Head: Light scratches.
Bridge: Light scratches.
Tailpiece Integrity: Light scratches.
Pickups / Transducers: Light scratches.
Included is Gibson softshell Case, COA, Mod /Demo paperwork and Gibson case candy. Freshly setup up in standard tuning with 10-46 strings.
• Make: Gibson
• Model: SG Standard (Mod)
• Year: 2020
• Finish: Ebony
• Country of Origin: USA
• Serial #200513403
• Condition: Very Good
• Weight: 7lbs 3.2oz
• Body Type: Solid
• Body Wood: Mahogany
• Scale Length: 24.75″
• Radius: 12”
• Peg head: SP1-B, 17 degrees
• Headstock inlays: Mother of Pearl “Gibson” Holly
• Neck Joint: Set neck
• Neck Wood: Mahogany
• Fingerboard: Rosewood
• Neck Profile: Rounded 50’s
• Inlays: Mother of Pearl Trapezoid
• Nut: Graphtech
• Nut Width: 1.69”
• Frets: 22 Medium
• Pickups: Gibson 57 Classic Humbuckers
• Controls: 2-Master Volume 2-Master Tone
• Output” 1/4 mono
• Switch: 3-Way Toggle Switch
• Hardware: Black
• Tuning Machines: Grover Rotomatic Kidney Buttons
• Bridge: Nashville Tune-o-matic, Short Maestro tail piece Vibrola
• Knobs: Black Top hats
• Modifications: From Gibson: Black hardware, short Maestro tailpiece, “burned” pickups; Back of headstock stamped “DEMO”
• String Gauge: 10-46
• Case: Gibson Softshell case