Jackson USA Custom Shop Soloist SL2GX ~Limited Run #12 of 20 Ever Made ~ Emerald Trans Quilt Top
This incredibly rare Jackson Soloist is an absolute show stopper. One of 20 EVER MADE by hand in the USA Jackson Custom Shop. The time and care that went into crafting this stunning Jackson soloist is evident as soon as you pop the case open. It’s perfectly crafted Alder body and quilted top comes to life in this flawless “Emerald Green” finish.
No detail has been overlooked. The quartersawn hard rock maple neck has an ebony fretboard which is bound in a cream Ivoroid. The classic Jackson Sharktooth inlays adorn the fretboard. Mother of Pearl Jackson Logo on the headstock and a hand painted “12/20” on the back to indicate the number from this super limited run!!!!
The guitar is loaded with two DiMarzio pickups that suit the tone woods selected perfectly. The tonal possibilities seem limitless. Just a beautifully crafted and RARE guitar…a true testament to the craftmanship of the builders at Jackson USA Custom Shop.
The Guitar is in excellent condition. Not a scratch or ding on the body!! The knobs (particularly the volume) have lost a bit of their gold finish to time… but beyond that this guitar is in excellent near new condition!
Ships with molded SKB Style Jackson Hardshell Case
- Make: Jackson
- Model: Soloist SL2GX – number 12 of 20
- Year: 2003
- Finish: Emerald Trans
- Country of Origin: USA
- Serial # J8712-GX
- Condition: Excellent
- Weight: 7.27 lbs
- Body Type: Solid
- Body Wood: Alder
- Scale Length: 25.5”
- Neck Joint: Neck Through
- Neck Wood: Hand Selected Quarter Sawn Hard Rock Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony with Cream Ivoroid Binding on Neck and Headstock
- Radius: 9.5”
- Neck Profile: Jackson Slim / Fast
- Inlays: Jackson Shark Fin
- Nut Width: 1.6875″
- Frets: 24 Jumbo
- Pickups: DiMarzio DP153 Neck – DiMarzio DP155 Bridge
- Controls: 1-Volume 1-Tone
- Switch: 3-Way Toggle
- Hardware: Gold
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Sealed Back
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic with String Through Body Design
- Knobs: Gold Knurled Dome
- Case: Molded SKB Style Jackson Factory Hardshell Case