The Jackson® X Series Dinky™ DK2X HT provides the ultimate performance experience with features and appointments for the price-conscious musician.
The DK2X HT features a poplar body and a bolt-on maple neck with satin back finish for smooth playability, scarf joint for reduced playing fatigue and graphite reinforcement for stability against climate changes and environmental duress. Featuring 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays, the 12″-16″ compound radius bound laurel fingerboard is the ideal platform for heavy chording and fast, ripping solos.
Active Jackson high-output humbucking pickups deliver well-balanced tone with tight bass, glassy mids and crunching highs. Explore this instrument’s sonic palette with a three-way pickup blade switch and single volume and tone controls, while a Jackson HT6 string-through-body hardtail bridge enhances sustain and tuning stability.
Stunning in sound and style, the X Series Dinky DK2X HT is offered in classic Gloss Black or Snow White finishes with black hardware and a reverse Jackson pointed 6-in-line black headstock.
- Make: Jackson
- Model: X-series Dinky DK2X HT
- Finish: Snow White
- Country of Origin: Indonesia
- Serial # ICJ2107451
- Condition: BRAND NEW
- Weight: 6lbs 14oz
- Body Type: Solid
- Body Wood: Poplar
- Scale Length: 25.5
- Neck Joint: Bolt on with Graphite reenforcement and Scarf joint
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Fingerboard: Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 12″-16″ Compound Radius
- Neck Profile: Speed Neck with Rolled Fingerboard Edges
- Binding: White, fretboard/ headstock
- Inlays: offset Pearloid Sharkfin
- Nut: Black Plastic
- Nut Width: 1.6875″
- Frets: 24 Jumbo
- Pickups: Jackson Active High-Output Humbuckers (9volts)
- Controls: 1 Volume/1 Tone
- Switch: 3-Position Blade
- Hardware: Black
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Bridge: Jackson HT6 String-Through-Body-hardtail
- Knobs: Black Dome style
- String Gauge: 09-42
- Case: N/A