Marshall JVM210C 100-watt 2×12 Combo Tube Amplifier, Amp is in 100% working order and in Excellent condition, however there are a few scuffs on tolex (See pics)
NOTE – AMP DOES NOT INCLUDE FOOTSWITCH!!!! – PLEASE BE AWARE.
Contact us to schedule an appointment for in store Demo, Curbside pickup, local delivery or shipping quote.
- Manufacture: Marshall
- Model: JVM210C
- Controls: Channel and mode select (button), gain (per channel), treble (per channel), middle (per channel), bass (per channel), volume (per channel), reverb (per channel), presence, resonance, master volume select, master volume (switchable for each channel)
- Channels: 2 (Multi)
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4″ jack instrument input, MIDI In, Footswitch
- Outputs: Speaker outputs: 5 x 1/4″ jack sockets (16Ω load / 8Ω load / 4Ω load), Emulated Line Out (XLR), MIDI Thru
- FX: Digital reverb
- Effect Loop: 2, 1 x series parallel, 1 x series
- Wattage: 100
- Preamp Tubes:4 x ECC83, 1 x ECC83 (phase splitters)
- Power Tubes: 4 x EL34
- Speakers: 2×12 1 x Celestion Heritage G12H (8Ω, 80w), 1 x Celestion Vintage (8Ω, 70w)
- Cabinet: Open Back
- Technology: Valve
- Range: JVM
- Face plate: Gold
- Color: Black Tolex
- Serial: M-2016-51-0064-6
- Country: England
- Year: 2016
- Weight: 76 lbs
Silence the crowd with the raw power and unbeatable tone of the 100W JVM210C. Move between the three modes on each channel to explore classic cleans, searing distortion and everything in between. Featuring carefully paired complementary Celestion speakers, this amp has a warm, powerful blend that has everything you need in one package.
SIX DISTINCT SOUNDS
Two channels, each with three gain modes means the JVM is just as at home playing cleans as it is metal. Along with the three-way EQ in each channel, the Presence and Resonance controls let you shape the tone from the power amp.
Take your sound from the stage to the studio with the flick of a switch. With the JVM in silent recording mode you can hook up to an interface or mixing desk to capture that perfect take.
STAND OUT SOLOS
Command attention with your solos by using the two master volumes and built-in reverb controls. You can recall your mode, master and reverb options with the programmable footswitch (included), giving you power and flexibility exactly when and where you need it.
THE HEART OF YOUR RIG
JVM amps feature two effects loops for connecting a host of effects pedals and other external gear. The first loop is adjustable to let you perfectly blend your effects and original tone together. JVM amps can also receive and repeat MIDI commands for ultimate control, and effortlessly synchronise with the rest of your setup.