This Mesa Rectifier Badlander 100-watt Tube Head comes to us in excellent condition and perfect working order. Ships with single button Mesa Footswitch.
When you think of a Mesa/Boogie Rectifier, you envision tight, muscular lows, hard-hitting mids, and sweet, singing highs. The Badlander, Mesa’s newest Recto, is a 100-watt beast with a streamlined feature set, baked-in cutting-edge technology, and — most importantly — the fire-breathing tone that its predecessors made famous.
Three selectable modes enable you to configure each channel for an array of sounds, while a 3-way power reduction switch makes achieving cranked-up tones at bedroom levels easy. This Recto supplies you with the usual EQ controls, plus a Bold/Variac switch for further fine-tuning your sound. You also get a built-in CabClone IR, a serial effects loop, a headphone output, and a 1-button footswitch.
- 100W tube amp head with streamlined features, cutting-edge tech, and fire-breathing Recto sound
- 2 channels with 3 selectable modes supply a versatile array of tones
- Independent Gain, Treble, Mid, Bass, Presence, and Master controls per channel
- 3-way power reduction switch makes achieving cranked-up tones at bedroom levels easy
- Bias switch enables you to swap the original EL34 power tubes for a set of muscular 6L6s
- Bold/Variac switch for fine-tuning your tone
- Fully buffered, tube-driven, series effects loop for your pedalboard and other external processing
- Fixed bias for consistent, maintenance-free performance
- Built-in CabClone IR with third-party IR support offers limitless cab combinations
- 1-button footswitch for channel switching
- Serial Number: BAD-001305