Tech 21 RK5 Richie Kotzen Fly Rig V1 with Original Power Supply. Pedal is in excellent Condition, works 100%, has light minimal signs of wear. (See pics)
The Richie Kotzen Signature RK5 Fly Rig is not simply another version of the Fly Rig 5 with his name screened on it. The RK5 was developed in close collaboration with Richie, whose input was invaluable. Meticulous about every facet of his playing, singing, songwriting and tone, Richies attention to the details of this pedal was nothing less. For the bulk of his 2014 tour with the Winery Dogs, Richie used the final prototype while we were busy getting everything lined up for production. Richie is also using the prototype for his 2015 solo tour.
While Richie primarily uses his RK5 live in conjunction with his standard amp rig, this sleek, compact unit embodies an entire rig on its own. At its heart, is the all-analog SansAmp, which makes it possible to go direct to a PA or mixer. For effects, you have the essentials: a reverb, a delay with tap tempo, a powerful boost, and Richies Signature OMG overdrive.
For fly gigs across the globe, jamming at the local hang, and last minute sessions, youll be the first one ready to go. You can stop stressing over what to pack and agonizing over what to leave behind. You can stop dreading cheesy backline loaners and overheating at the mere thought of your touring rig going down. Just pop your RK5 into your guitar case and head for the door.
- Make: TECH 21
- Model: RK5 Richie Kotzen Fly Rig V1
- Type: Preamp/Multi Effect
- Input: 1x 1/4” instrument
- Output: 1x 1/4 instrument
- Delay Controls: On/Off, Tap, Level, Repeats, Drift, Time
- Sans Amp Controls: On/Off Level, Reverb, High, Mid, Low, Drive
- OMG Controls: On/Off, Boost, Level, Tone, Drive, Boost
- Other Features: All-analog signal path; reverb and delay are mixed in parallel, Metal Housing,
- Power: 12V DC Power Supply Included